[xiphos-devel] windows build

Dominique Corbex dominique at corbex.org
Thu Apr 23 13:10:26 MST 2020

On Thu, 23 Apr 2020 11:28:46 -0400
Karl Kleinpaste <karl at kleinpaste.org> wrote:

> Do I
> understand correctly that you are now generating everything including
> the final installer via cmake and make?

That's right, CMake and make.
Everything is documented at the end of INSTALL.md

It's a little bit tedious to enter all the command lines so I have
added a script for running all the commands.
It's called xc-xiphos-win.sh, you'll find it in the win32 dir.

Typically I have a folder with both xiphos and bibletime source repos.
I create a build32 dir, enter the build32 dir, copy the script and run
./xc-xiphos-win.sh -win32

Then I create a build64 dir, enter it, copy the script and run
./xc-xiphos-win.sh -win64

Run ./xc-xiphos-win.sh -h for having more options about source paths.

Dom
--
domcox <dominique at corbex.org>