[xiphos-devel] windows build

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Thu Apr 23 08:28:46 MST 2020

On 4/23/20 10:28 AM, Dominique Corbex wrote:
> Build with head works too, I just had to add libminizip-1.dll to the
> list of dependencies, I'll commit the change ASAP.

At some point, I would appreciate it if you would document exactly what
is needed and what your procedures are for building for Windows. Do I
understand correctly that you are now generating everything including
the final installer via cmake and make? I know you got rid of
makeDistro.sh and put the *.nsi under "retired."