[sword-devel] SWORD Dependancies

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sat Mar 9 15:45:00 EST 2024

On Sat Mar 9, 2024 at 8:46 PM CET, Greg Hellings wrote:
> You really SHOULD have sword built against Curl. It can work without it,
> but only against FTP and local file sources. All support for HTTP, HTTPS
> (which most modern systems will require) only work with curl.

Right, I forgot libsword, which is here another package:

    tumbleweed-pkg~$ rpm -qR libsword-1_8_1|awk -F '(' '{ print $1 ; }'|sort -u
    libclucene-core.so.1
    libc.so.6
    libcurl.so.4
    libgcc_s.so.1
    libicui18n.so.73
    libicuuc.so.73
    libstdc++.so.6
    libz.so.1
    rpmlib
    /sbin/ldconfig
    tumbleweed-pkg~$

Matěj

http://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, @mcepl at floss.social
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

It is a rare mind indeed that can render the hitherto
non-existent blindingly obvious. The cry “I could have thought of
that” is a very popular and misleading one, for the fact is that
they didn’t, and a very significant and revealing fact it is too.
  -- Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency