[sword-devel] SWORD Dependancies

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 14:46:08 EST 2024

You really SHOULD have sword built against Curl. It can work without it,
but only against FTP and local file sources. All support for HTTP, HTTPS
(which most modern systems will require) only work with curl.

It's also common to have something like clucene or xapian for enhanced
search. But definitely not necessary.

I'm surprised there's no libz listed in those deps. I thought we linked
against that, but maybe we zip support vendored?

--Greg