[sword-devel] Where is the source code for individual SWORD modules?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Sat Oct 21 03:45:23 EDT 2023

Use diatheke, it produces a complete LaTEX document.

You will need to define a bunch of macros , something I have never come round to. If you could produce something reasonable universal to shove back onto our server that would be ideal.

Peter

Sent from my phone. Please forgive misspellings and weird “corrections”