[sword-devel] Rendering issues with Finnish Umlauts in FinPR

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Mon Jan 23 05:11:30 EST 2023

NB. I did not change this key from the original

SourceType=GBF

Strictly speaking, even though IMP has been used for my rebuild ten years ago, if there were any significant GBF marker features in the source text, the mod2imp => imp2vs process would have preserved them.

Without looking again in detail, I cannot say for sure, but I'd guess there were none.

Best regards,

David

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.