[sword-devel] Rendering issues with Finnish Umlauts in FinPR

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sun Jan 22 02:34:40 EST 2023

Thank you for taking the time to test and even module rebuild, Kristof!

Now we know!

I am puzzled though what did the trick in Xiphos.

Regarding Greg's question:
There is no dynamic setting of the encoding in Ezra, the only thing I have
is the encoding in the index.html file - which is set to Unicode. The rest
is the rendering work of the Chromium engine (both on Desktop and Android).

Best regards,
Tobias