[sword-devel] Rendering issues with Finnish Umlauts in FinPR

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Mon Jan 23 05:03:33 EST 2023

Hi Dominique,

I just forwarded to you what I had sent to Cyrille.
NB. It was sent from my btinternet address.

As for a TextSource key, the original text is barely altered.
It's essentially still what was received from Tero Favorin (tero at favorin dot com) that was used to build Version 1.1 (see About key).
All that's changed is the encoding fix and using braces {} instead of <> for recording the original chapter:verse references in some chapters.
cf. The first module release was squeezed into the default v11n (KJV).
The fact that only Chris Little may have retained what was received from Tero is an unfortunate aspect of the past.

At some stage, we might consider scripting these references back to have an IMP file that matches the original av11n, and try rebuilding the module using (eg) Versification=German

Best regards,

David

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.