[sword-devel] SWORD module installation bug

ZdPo Ster zdposter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 13:49:17 EST 2022

installmgr on windows (git svn revision 3887) does not seem to have this
problem:

>dir %SWORD_PATH%\modules\lexdict\zld\slkstrongsgreek
 Volume in drive F is Elements
 Volume Serial Number is A056-4331

 Directory of F:\win64\share\sword\modules\lexdict\zld\slkstrongsgreek

13.11.2022  14:49    <DIR>          .
13.11.2022  14:49    <DIR>          ..
13.11.2022  14:49            95 608 dict.dat
13.11.2022  14:49            44 992 dict.idx
13.11.2022  14:49           778 434 dict.zdt
13.11.2022  14:49             1 504 dict.zdx

>installmgr -li SlkStrongsGreek SlkStrongsGreek

Installed module: [SlkStrongsGreek]

>dir %SWORD_PATH%\modules\lexdict\zld\slkstrongsgreek
 Volume in drive F is Elements
 Volume Serial Number is A056-4331

 Directory of F:\win64\share\sword\modules\lexdict\zld\slkstrongsgreek

13.11.2022  14:49    <DIR>          .
13.11.2022  14:49    <DIR>          ..
13.11.2022  19:38            95 608 dict.dat
13.11.2022  19:38            44 992 dict.idx
13.11.2022  19:38           778 553 dict.zdt
13.11.2022  19:38             1 504 dict.zdx