[sword-devel] Open source DuoLingo

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Mar 13 20:13:14 EDT 2022

So, I spent a few hours and wrote a tiny html/css/js player for our
current flashcards app.  The UI is stupid simple and needs aesthetic and
function improvements.  For now, I shamelessly stole the sounds and
colors from DuoLingo.  Anyone who wants to make new sounds to replace
them, please submit .mp3 files for correct, wrong, finished.  I've had
it get stuck mid-lesson occasionally and I'm trying to figure out why.

https://crosswire.org/fc/app/