[sword-devel] Open source DuoLingo

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Mar 11 17:53:45 EST 2022

Doing a bit more hunting around, I found this, which doesn't look too bad, but introduces a mix of all kinds of technologies for what seems on the surface to be a pretty straightforward task.

https://librelingo.app/

Hunting around for what's available as an app for my Android device, I found this but I don't believe it's open source. But we can get ideas and see if the need is already met.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ginoskos.biblicallanguages