[sword-devel] OEB information about update?

Fr Cyrille fr.cyrille at tiberiade.be
Thu Jul 28 04:23:37 EDT 2022

Hi David,
Actually what I mean is that it's not so obvious with xiphos to discover
that there are bibles in other repositories, personally, I discovered it
after years of using xiphos. The advantage of bibletime is that it
reloads all the repositories at the same time, and that it allows to
check several repositories together. Then all the bibles from the
different repositories are listed in the same place. I don't know if I
can make myself understood?