[sword-devel] OEB information about update?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Jul 28 04:45:17 EDT 2022

Xiphos is not unique in having a list of repositories and expecting the user to choose one. PocketSword does the same.

BibleTime & AndBible flatten the modules source to a single list that doesn’t distinguish between repositories.

It’s a design choice by the front-end developer. My personal preference is to be able to select the repository first.

I don’t think this is a difficult concept for users.

David

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS