[sword-devel] OEB information about update?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Jul 28 04:13:44 EDT 2022

Cyrille,

Did you try ‘Load Standard’ in Xiphos Module Manager | Module Sources | Add/Remove ?

Are you saying that this does not load the current version of the Master Repositories List from the CrossWire server? That includes an entry for eBible.org

Or is there something else amiss?

Regards,

David

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS