[sword-devel] About PreferredCSSXHTML

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 4 03:46:44 EST 2021

NB. Undocumented config keys will now be flagged as exceptions by the latest script that Dom uses to prepare submitted modules for release by CrossWire.

It’s vital that any new proposals are agreed if such modules are to be distributed by CrossWire.

What I wrote earlier was relevant in the context of a non-CrossWire repository.

cf. There was a time when some AndBible modules were hosted in an AndBible repository that was not in our Master Repositories List.

Best regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile