[sword-devel] Where does Bishop store SWORD files on Android?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Jan 1 16:57:41 EST 2021

Hmmm. That's odd. If you can adb logcat your tablet while it is plugged into your laptop and have a look at the output when Bishop starts up, it might give us a clue. Bishop is pretty noisy to the logs. The detection logic is located in init(), here:

https://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/bindings/java-jni/jni/swordstub.cpp