[sword-devel] Where does Bishop store SWORD files on Android?

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Fri Jan 1 16:18:29 EST 2021

Thanks Troy!

I see this working with Bishop on my phone (Android 8.1.0). There Bishop
reads from and writes to /sdcard/sword.

However, it is not working on my Tablet (Android 10). I do have SWORD
directories there with this structure:
/sdcard/sword
/sdcard/sword/installMgr
/sdcard/sword/mods.d
/sdcard/sword/modules

When starting Bishop on the Tablet it asks for permissions and after
confirmation it does not show any existing modules based on the structure
above.

Best regards,
Tobias