[sword-devel] Where does Bishop store SWORD files on Android?

Timmy tim.bze at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 17:20:38 EST 2021

FYI all, Android has made some storage changes in Android 10, and even more
restricted in 11. I have not gotten to the bottom of it myself but you can
read about the changes here:
https://developer.android.com/about/versions/10/privacy/changes#scoped-storage
https://developer.android.com/about/versions/11/privacy/storage

*--Timmy BraunCell: +501-615-4531*