[sword-devel] I give up

Tom Sullivan info at beforgiven.info
Fri May 15 14:42:34 MST 2020

Y'all:

I finally successfully brought up a Fedora VM.

General warning: Do NOT install LXDE - it will trash your ability to
highlight text or copy/paste. XFCE is fine.

Anyway, I tried multiple times to compile and run:
Sword - worked fine as a test - there is a current rpm.
Bibletime - could not compile - rpm is still version 2
Xiphos - Could compile, had to copy *.so in order to run, acted
strangely and did not show all modules. - rpm is still version 4.1

This is NOT a call for assistance. I will await suitable rpm files from
any source. Monkeying around with that which is over my head is a waste
of everybody's time, mine and yours.

Many thanks.

Tom

Tom Sullivan