[sword-devel] NA28 shows no verses

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Tue Jun 2 14:16:18 EDT 2020

Hi Michael,

> 1. Is there any guidance as to when any app (Eloquent, Alkitab,
> Bibletime) that runs on Macos will be able to open NA28?

I've tested NA28 in Ezra Project and it seems to work! Ezra Project is
available for macOS, Windows and Linux. Have a look at the last
available release 0.12.2.

https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project/releases/tag/0.12.2

> 2. Is there any plan to expand the 'view witnesses' feature in Bishop
> to any desktop app?  Is it already available in some app?

I could plan this for a future Ezra Project release. Would you mind
creating an issue
<https://github.com/tobias-klein/ezra-project/issues/new> describing the
requirements?
In general there may be more original language features coming up in the
future. I've also been using BibleWorks and I'd love to see some of its
features in open source bible software!

Best regards,
Tobias