[sword-devel] TEI Question

Jaak Ristioja jaak at ristioja.ee
Tue Jul 21 13:50:58 EDT 2020

I think what we are seeing in BibleTime can in part also be reproduced
by diatheke, for example the output of

  diatheke -b Cawdrey -f HTMLHREF -k abricot

also contains

which renders visually as a single bold word "abricotabricot" (without
spacing between). For more context, please see the respective BibleTime
issue:

  https://github.com/bibletime/bibletime/issues/213

Best regards,