[sword-devel] Turning an osis reference range into a list of verse references

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Fri Jul 24 09:36:14 EDT 2020

Hi,

using the SWORD library, how can I turn an osis reference that describes
a range of verses like "Gal.1.15-Gal.1.16" into a list of individual
osis-style verse references?

My use case is that I encountered this kind of reference in a cross
reference used in the NASB module in Galations 1:1. When loading verses
based on this reference I'm also loading additional meta information
(user notes, tags, etc.) for each verse and for that I need to break
down this range into a list of individual verse references first.

Best regards,
Tobias