[sword-devel] TEI Question

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 11:44:25 EDT 2020

The following example uses module: Cawdrey with key: abrogate

In the debugger before the TEI to HTML filtering I see the following text:

away, disanull, disallow,</def...

The question is about the first token, entryFree n="abrogate". Should it
cause any visible text to be displayed?

I ask because in both BibleTime and Xiphos, the word "abrogate" appears
twice in the final HTML text. It seems that either the first abrogate
should not be displayed by sword, or the formatting of Cawdrey is wrong.

Gary Holmlund