[sword-devel] Google trends about interest in Desktop Bible Software

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Jul 19 07:12:58 EDT 2020

Sorry, just to correct, that was a change in active users over a 30 day
rolling period.  I had my statistics filter set to show me daily
intervals, but this chart seems to be showing a 30 day rolling change,
in summary:

Sat, Jun 20, 2020 4,356  Total active users

Fri, Jul 17, 2020  4,833  Total active users

The chart below shows where there increase is coming from in the last 30
or so days.

Troy