[sword-devel] Win32 FileMgr Subclass

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Jul 18 08:42:18 EDT 2020

I know Greg has sent me a link to the patch you guys apply to get Xiphos
to run well on Win32, but I have searched through all my past emails
with every relevant term I can thing of, and still can't find it.  I am
sorry,  Could you possibly sent that again? I think you guys were using
glib routines.  If possible, I'd like to include something in SWORD more
generic, possibly using native Win32 calls.  I've done something similar
for a couple projects in the past and need to find all that code.  The
only one I keep thinking of off the top of my head is swordreader's
wince layer, which I believe is similar to win32 methods, but might need
some adapting.

http://crosswire.org/svn/swordreader/trunk/src/Dll1/winceSword/src/

The Xiphos code would be very helpful, if not just for finding
everyplace you needed to make a modification.  Thanks for any help
finding it,

Troy