[sword-devel] Strong's search does not return result if Strong's number in text points to different parts of a verse

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Jul 18 04:15:45 EDT 2020

That looks nice, Tobias. Thanks to everyone who commented on this. I think we do similar normalization in the engine for the lookup, but not in the search. You'd know if the NASB on the the live swordweb site allows a word click at one of these locations with a letter suffix and it still produces a result. I'm on my phone right now and can't easily try. Great work everyone!