[sword-devel] Strong's search does not return result ifStrong's number in text points to different parts of a verse

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sat Jul 18 09:17:13 EDT 2020

Thanks for the feedback, Troy!

Best regards,
Tobias

From: Troy A. Griffitts
Sent: Samstag, 18. Juli 2020 10:16
To: SWORD Developers' Collaboration Forum
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Strong's search does not return result ifStrong's number in text points to different parts of a verse

That looks nice, Tobias. Thanks to everyone who commented on this. I think we do similar normalization in the engine for the lookup, but not in the search. You'd know if the NASB on the the live swordweb site allows a word click at one of these locations with a letter suffix and it still produces a result. I'm on my phone right now and can't easily try. Great work everyone!