[sword-devel] Bishop 1.6.2pre / test / comments / translations

Mill J millj.code at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 11:15:42 EST 2020

Tried the pre-release. So far I like the design and features. Good job.

I have a question though. Have you thought about using the Play Store's
beta(open/closed) channels for pushing out beta releases? This way users
can sign up as beta testers and get updates through the Play Store without
uninstalling/installing constantly.

Thanks

mill-j