[sword-devel] Bishop 1.6.2pre / test / comments / translations

Mill J millj.code at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 23:40:48 EST 2020

I've found a small bug that is easy to reproduce and crashes Bishop
1.6.2pre every time, at least under Android 6.0.1.

If you initiate a search then try to search again(i.e. correct a typo)
before it's done it will crash the app.

Looking at the code reveals that there is a check in place for empty
strings but not for an existing search. I'm not too familiar with jQuery
but a quick fix should be as simple as adding a bool that gets reset when
the search is over and any new search could check the value.

Thanks

mill-j