[sword-devel] Bishop 1.6.2pre / test / comments / translations

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Dec 6 13:08:33 EST 2020

A big thank you to everyone who have sent me translation updates
privately.  I have committed what I've received.

I was also reminded that if you have Bishop installed from the Google
App Store, you will need to uninstall before you can install the
pre-release apk.  For some reason, Android won't let you update from
different sources.

Thanks for all the work and contributions!

Troy