[sword-devel] Bishop 1.6.2pre / test / comments / translations

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Dec 5 15:30:46 EST 2020

Dear all,

I have a new release of Bishop about ready which adds very preliminary
dictionary and general book support.  If you have a chance and might be
willing to test things out, a bundle for Android can be had from:

https://crosswire.org/~scribe/bishop-1.6.2pre.apk

Comments welcome.  This is not the most ideal user interface for these
types of modules, but I hope provides basic usability.

Translators, there are a few new strings which I would greatly
appreciate contributions translating.  You can find the current list of
available locales in their current state, here:

https://git.crosswire.org/main/bishop/-/tree/master/www/bundledResources/uilocales.d

and the master list of all strings, here:

https://git.crosswire.org/main/bishop/-/blob/master/i18n-template.conf

I try to keep the newest strings at the bottom of the template, to make
it easier to see what needs updating in a locale.

Thank you for sharing in work together,

Troy