[sword-devel] Fr preferred abbreviations [was: Mobile App Translators - Help Wanted]

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue May 28 09:08:47 MST 2019

OK, looking into this, it looks like someone has contributed a
fr_abbrev-utf8.conf:

# Provided by yvand <yvand.sword at gmail.com>, Cyrille
<lafricain79 at gmail.com>, domcox  <dominique at corbex.org>

and has spend some time investigating this.  It has entries different
from what Fr. Cyrille attached in the last email.  So as not to lose the
work done by all of these contributors, I will spend the time to
reformat a [Prev Abbrevs] section from the data in this file.

Troy