[sword-devel] Mobile App Translators - Help Wanted

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Tue May 28 07:59:32 MST 2019

Hi Fr. Cyrille,

While I appreciate your efforts, this is still not what I need. Your text below is not cut and pastable into the fr utf8 locale. Your abbreviations are upper case. You have spaces between the = sign. I am not sure the fr_abbrevs file you reference is utf8. While I could spend 30 minutes and find the answers and guess a little and fix this, I would rather contributors follow the template I sent or I will be spending many 30 minutes fixing. Thank you for your contribution this far!

Troy