[sword-devel] New/modern (copyrighted) bible translations

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Sun Mar 10 09:26:16 MST 2019

In 2012, it just happened to be in Germany for convenience. It was basically an event immediately preceding another larger conference called EMDC at the same location that year.

The two gatherings are not formally connected and both are “moveable feasts” that have met at other venues separately.

AFAIK, the most recent gathering butted up to the last meeting of the SBL, but I was not in attendance at either.

CrossWire is not going to register as a non-Profit for the simple reason that it is non-Income. We simply have no accounts to be audited under non-Profit regulations in any jurisdiction.

It’s a much looser association than any such type of organisation. Everyone connected with CrossWire does so freely as a volunteer.

We already provide a module encryption feature. Copyright owners themselves are expected to manage the user access to unlock keys. Only a few publishers have so far chosen to avail themselves of this facility. One that has is the publisher of the NET Bible.

Regards,

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile