[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.8.0 released

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Mon Jun 3 14:13:06 MST 2019

On 2019-06-02, 18:29 GMT, Tobias Klein wrote:
> Good suggestion to add some more information about the
> context. That would have been better, I can see that now.

And don't worry too much about it. Everybody does it, because it
is really too easy to forget that not everybody has the project
as the center of their lives. Somebody had to remind me quite
sharply, before I started to do the same with my adopted project
I maintain.

Best,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they
can bribe the people with their own money.
    -- based on a statement of Alexander Fraser Tytler