[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.8.0 released

Tobias Klein contact at tklein.info
Sun Jun 2 11:29:05 MST 2019

On 02.06.19 16:54, Matěj Cepl wrote:
> On 2019-05-31, 16:34 GMT, Tobias Klein wrote:
>>> Ezra Project 0.8.0 has been released. Downloads are available
>>> for Windows (tested on Windows 10) and Linux (tested on
>>> Ubuntu 18.04 LTS with official SWORD package).
> When making any announcement about your project, please, never
> forgive to add one or two sentences description of what is the
> project about. I know that you are sleeping and breating the
> project, but many of us (me included) have no idea what it is
> about, and it is a bit rude to force us (effectively) to go to
> your project’s webpage just to find out what it is about.
>
> Best,
>
> Matěj

Hi Matěj,

Good suggestion to add some more information about the context. That
would have been better, I can see that now.

Quoting from the new Ezra Project page on the CrossWire Wiki
(http://wiki.crosswire.org/Frontends:Ezra_Project):
"Ezra Project is a desktop bible study tool focussing on topical study
based on keywords/tags. This program helps the user to easily create and
manage topical verse lists. Ezra Project runs on Linux and Windows."

Best regards,
Tobias