[sword-devel] Ezra Project 0.8.0 released

Matěj Cepl mcepl at cepl.eu
Sun Jun 2 07:54:56 MST 2019

On 2019-05-31, 16:34 GMT, Tobias Klein wrote:
>> Ezra Project 0.8.0 has been released. Downloads are available
>> for Windows (tested on Windows 10) and Linux (tested on
>> Ubuntu 18.04 LTS with official SWORD package).

When making any announcement about your project, please, never
forgive to add one or two sentences description of what is the
project about. I know that you are sleeping and breating the
project, but many of us (me included) have no idea what it is
about, and it is a bit rude to force us (effectively) to go to
your project’s webpage just to find out what it is about.

Best,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Q: What is the chief end of man?
A: The chief end of man is to glorify God and to enjoy him
   forever.
  -- The Westminster Shorter Catechism