[sword-devel] [And Bible Support] And Bible

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Feb 7 07:00:14 MST 2019

I suppose a UI preferences option might suffice.

The user might then switch between displaying them in his/her OS locale and the language’s own localised language name.

But just think how much data might be required to translate every language name into every possible locale.

Thus even having an English translation in parentheses is still in effect showing a systemic bias towards English.

Doing what Karl did is the least biased.

And for Xiphos users, it presents a nice learning opportunity.

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile