[sword-devel] [And Bible Support] And Bible

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 06:30:39 MST 2019

Il 07/02/2019 14:18, David Haslam ha scritto:
> Surely Karl is right in having as part of his design philosophy the
> desire to avoid a systemic bias in favour of the English language.
I think Ihave not well understood the problem :-\. In my case I just
wondered if we could not display the list of languages in the language
of the system (not only in English, not modify the source file to
English.) Or maybe I would see the language displayed in the original
locale with a translation in parenthesis. This second solution seems to
me nicer.

> It’s more the case that BibleTime and PocketSword still have some
> measure of such a systemic bias.
>
> This is a Top Level aspect of Software Engineering. I for one commend
> his commitment to Internationalisation.
Me too!!