[sword-devel] New Release

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 12:00:19 MST 2019

Hey everyone,

It's been a while since the 1.8.1 release went out. Over the past couple of
months there has been a flurry of updates, fixes, and minor tweaks added to
the trunk. Lots of these were in support of Android and Bishop in
particular, but not all of them.

With a long weekend in the USA coming up, I'd like to start culling the
trunk commits into the 1.8 release and begin work towards a 1.8.2 sooner
rather than later. If you have anything outstanding, please let me know or
get it committed to trunk. I'll start pulling commits once I find a few
hours, and then make an RC release once that's done.

--Greg