[sword-devel] Deep Linking to Strongs on The Bible Tool

Don Elbourne don2 at elbourne.org
Mon Aug 12 10:40:06 MST 2019

Thanks Troy! Here is the draft of my Apostles' Creed. I've done it just
for the folks in my Bible Study class at church. I used the CSS from DM
Smith posted here on the list, with a few insignificant tweeks. Its the
geekiest thing I've done in a while. lol I've been out of the loop and
probably forgotten more than I know, but its fun. God bless you for your
faithfulness to this project.