[sword-devel] Deep Linking to Strongs on The Bible Tool

Michael H cmahte at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 12:43:46 MST 2019

Here's what my 10 second hack found:

http://www2.crosswire.org/study/wordsearchresults.jsp?mod=StrongsGreek&searchTerm=1111
http://www2.crosswire.org/study/wordsearchresults.jsp?mod=StrongsHebrew&searchTerm=2131

Provides search results for "1111" but the links don't work. (looks like a
bug?)

____

http://www2.crosswire.org/study/passagestudy.jsp?showStrong=3002

This Provides a strong number entry (brief, less info than I'm used to) but
it 'remembers' a verse reference even in a clean browser window and shows
the strongs inside the chapter and verse.

Anyone Else?