[sword-devel] Deep Linking to Strongs on The Bible Tool

Don Elbourne don2 at elbourne.org
Mon Aug 12 10:36:48 MST 2019

Thanks Peter. That is cool. Yes, Hurricane Katrina wiped us out in 2005.
Left me pretty much homeless for a while. The storm completely destroyed
our town. Our church buildings were washed away, except for the concrete
steps. All our church members lost their homes. It was pretty rough. But
by God's grace, we have rebuilt. In fact, by God's grace I launched a
rebuilding ministry and we reconstructed hundreds of homes on the
Mississippi gulf coast with the hands of volunteers, over the course of
10 years. It was pretty amazing.