[sword-devel] Flash cards as a front-end?

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Wed Apr 24 11:01:21 MST 2019

What would it take to convert it to a mobile edition with access to the modules in the SWORD path of (e.g.) PocketSword or AndBible?

Are there any insurmountable obstacles to this concept?

It could then be used entirely offline once the chosen Bible modules were installed...

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile