[sword-devel] Download Modules issues and repository

Cyrille lafricain79 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 09:31:38 MST 2019

Hello,
I really don't understand why some modules are not accessible on
crosswire server. Then I tried to download it manually, and I have this
error (not all just the new I need):
Not Found
The requested URL /ftpmirror/pub/sword/packages/raw/ItDizGreco.zip was
not found on this server.
The requested URL /ftpmirror/pub/sword/packages/raw/FreBailly.zip was
not found on this server.

itNomiBibbia still not visible, and CPDV still old release.

Second question, I asked already but I didn't found yet a solution, how
to do a personal repository with a gitlab instance?

Thanks for help.