[sword-devel] Flash cards as a front-end?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Apr 24 09:35:42 MST 2019

I still use it occasionally to study.  People have added flashcard
lessons over the years.  It was originally written as a J2ME app, then
DM (I believe) produced a desktop (SWING?) app.  I made it into a webapp
so I can use it from any mobile device without install.  It generally
works but is not perfect:

http://crosswire.org/fc/web