[sword-devel] A new alternate versification?

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Fri Nov 23 04:03:24 MST 2018

On Fri, 2018-11-23 at 11:31 +0100, Matěj Cepl wrote:

> > "need" is vaguely defined as  more than ~ 100 verses out of
> > place or substantial other problems. 100 verses amount to 0.3%
> > are and unlikely to cause significant upset to any user. In
> > general I find that there are either only a few or many
> > hundreds out of line.
>
> See the log on
> https://mcepl.fedorapeople.org/tmp/make-CzeB21-osis2mod-log.txt
> Is it enough wrong?

It looks like "quite a lot wrong", I agree. How do NRSVA or KJVA fare?
These are what you are looking for - protestant versifications with the
additional bits hived off into their own books.

> > Also, in order to help to find those reasons - can you link to
> > the OSIS file rather than your modue?
>
> Not sure, what you mean. https://gitlab.com/mcepl/CzeB21 is pure
> OSIS XML, isn't it?

I thought I had seen that text somewhere else... I was mostly referring
to Libor's last post which referenced a module rather than a osis file.

Peter