[sword-devel] TEI2MOD - Output File Names

Johan johan.marais at messianic.co.za
Thu Mar 29 07:19:06 MST 2018

Thank you David for once again assisting me.

“ts2009en” is indeed the <cipher key>.

When I ran “./modules/lexdict/zld/ts2009en TS2009enVer100.txt -z -cts2009en”, it gives me the error message:

You are running tei2mod: $Rev: 2138 $

tei2mod: Unknown argument: -cts2009en

It seems as if it doesn’t like the <cipher key> immediately following the [Option -c].

Where do I find the latest utilities please, the utilities I use are from the latest Xiphos download?

Best regards,

Johan Marais