[sword-devel] TEI2MOD - Output File Names

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 29 05:09:49 MST 2018

Johan,

Option -c expects the <cipher_key> immediately after.
Because you followed it by the word "ts2009en" it assumed that was the <cipher_key>.

Here's the syntax help for the latest binary in Windows.
Observe that the [OPTIONS] are at the end of the command line.

You are running utils64\tei2mod: $Rev: 3416 $
TEI Lexicon/Dictionary/Daily Devotional/Glossary module creation tool for
The SWORD Project

usage: utils64\tei2mod <output/path> <teiDoc> [OPTIONS]
  -z <l|z|b|x> use compression (default: none)
l - LZSS; z - ZIP; b - bzip2; x - xz
  -s <2|4> max text size per entry (default: 4)
  -c <cipher_key> encipher module using supplied key
(default: none)
  -N Do not convert UTF-8 or normalize UTF-8 to NFC
(default is to convert to UTF-8, if needed,
  and then normalize to NFC. Note: all UTF-8
  texts should be normalized to NFC.)

The options -z and -s are mutually exclusive.

----

NB. the utils64\ path is simply where I have a symbolic link to the downloaded tools

Best regards,

David