[sword-devel] TEI2MOD - Output File Names

David Haslam dfhdfh at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 29 08:10:36 MST 2018

Johan,

Why do you want to encrypt your dictionary module?

Suggest first try building an unencrypted module without a <cipher_key>, without using the -c option.

In any case, using "ts2009en" as the key is too easily crackable! It's only 8 characters long.
It wouldn't be of any value to protect intellectual property, if that's what you're concerned about.

Module encryption isn't really oriented to protecting content against unauthorised copying.
It's only intended to provide a means for a user to unlock a module after obtaining the key from the supplier.

David

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile